Break free from overwhelm, exhaustion and guilt.
Let’s design a graceful, intentional, joyful motherhood around your values and goals.
You want to be the mama your children need.
You can’t seem to get a shower every day much less figure out a self care routine. You are new at this and you know by now that your sweet little baby didn’t come with an instruction manual.
But each morning you wake up and say it’s going to be a new day, you keep trying, you fall short. Again…and again. Pretty soon you are downward spiraling in an overwhelming sea of insecurity, exhaustion and straight up survival mode.
Ready to go from Surviving Mama to Thriving Mama?!
I believe that having the opportunity to be a mother is one of the most important and impactful jobs on this earth. We are given tiny people to shape, mold, nurture and guide into productive members of society, who are loving, generous, hardworking, respectful and impact the world for the greater good.
I believe that if you are reading this, then that is your goal and desire as a mama. You want to be the mama they need, one that is present, no weighed down by guilt and exhaustion. You want to be filled with graceful responses and patience. You want to pour from a full cup of self love, self worth and balance. You want a thriving marriage and an example of love, friendship and happiness.
The problem is… you feel under qualified…
Oh and there’s that little thing called exhaustion.
I’ve been there, if you can relate to some extent, you’re probably a good fit for the New Mama Refresh Program.
This program is especially for you if you are an overwhelmed, exhausted mama who is ready to break free from stress, overwhelm and guilt and take action to design a graceful, intentional, joyful motherhood – not just for yourself…
How will the New Mama Refresh Program help you?
I am a new mama coach and infant sleep expert helping new mom’s build the motherhood they are striving for and thrive in their roles as a mama while also finding their identity and self worth in this new stage of life.
What do you get?
- 1-on-1 private coaching with a trained New Mom Coach and Infant Sleep Educator
- 1 hour strategy call // completed in person or via phone
- 1 hour weekly coaching sessions for 6 weeks // completed via phone
- Personalized action plans after each call
- Unlimited and direct Voxer (walkie talkie app) and email support for questions, feedback, support and accountability for 8 weeks
- LIMITED TIME BONUS: One year access to my exclusive resource library that has webinar replays, exclusive classes and extra support. (valued at $120)
- LIMITED TIME BONUS: $50 Credit to Buccio Baby Shop
What will our calls cover?
The main focus of our 6 weeks together will be uncovering your goals and values in your motherhood journey, working through your major struggles and insecurities and building a flexible action plan to build confidence, balance, more sleep and more time into your days. We will be able to work through some of the following subjects:
- Sleep Refresh and Customized Sleep Strategy
- Your goals vs expectations and how they line up with your values
- Time Management Refresh
- shattering limiting beliefs, insecurities, doubts and fears while building confidence in your parenting decisions
- Relationship Refresh and reconnecting with your spouse in this new role as parents
- getting to the root of mom guilt and quieting her voice
You can choose to continue down your current path and survive motherhood day by day, constantly wondering if its ever going to get better. You have been there and you know that this path leads to meltdowns, exhaustion and a lack of confidence in your motherhood journey.
The alternative, and the only way to transform your life and ditch the overwhelm, is to change your direction.
YOU MUST DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE DIFFERENT RESULTS.
Today is your day. Make a new choice, choose a new path and break free from the mommy guilt, be the mama your children need. Claim the rest and confidence that’s waiting for you on the other side.