I am so excited to start this series again with my September Goals. I love making goals and I love sharing them with you all.
Why I Make Goals As A Mama
I know, I know – I am not a business blog. Most of my readers don’t have a business – so why do I share my goals?
A couple reasons:
- Accountability. It really stinks when I do a recap of the previous months goals and I haven’t completed or even made a single drop of progress
- To show the real person behind this blog and business 🙂 to show I am a mama with her struggles and dreams just like you.
Making goals as a mama seems a bit strange at first. But here’s the thing with goals – they keep you moving forward.
I have a dream, desire, expectation of who I want to be as a mama and what I want my family to look like. And no matter how hard I try – I can’t snap my fingers and make it happen. It takes work. Lots of hard work and that is why I make goals. So that I can work towards the life that I want for my family.
Here are my September Goals:
- Get Laundry caught up and build a system
- One on one date with each of my boys – Josiah, Sebastian and Sterling
- Intentional about my Essential Oils – learning, using and sharing about them.
- Routine in place – schools in ya’ll, I gotta get this ship back up and running on a routine!
- Finish One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp (ahhhhhmazing book by the way!)
- Read one other book – haven’t picked it yet
- Less scrolling and better time management
- Be intentional about going to church every week
- Be intentional about Sunday Prep – still working the kinks outta this one, but once I do I’ll share it – it’s a life saver!
- Plan the week ahead
- Practice Gratitude
- Rock my first Webinar!! Yes, check it out! It’s all about Infant Sleep <- everyone need more information about that ??
If you haven’t noticed there is a theme going on amongst my goals which I didn’t put there on purpose. This mama is desperate for some routine, structure and systems in her life! That is why I make goals as a mama.
Do you set goals? What are your goals that you are working towards this month?